ENTER seeks a talented, Los Angeles based entry-level Graphic Designer to join our creative team on a freelance basis.
The Graphic Designer will work collaboratively with marketing and client facing teams to build out presentations that capture big ideas from pitches through to production of final events and activations.
The Graphic Designer will be responsible for creating high impact visual renderings that bring our ideas to life. The creative must work on printed and digital assets and will be responsible to see each element through into production.
· Participate in client brainstorms and ideation and contribute through creative research and development of inspiration boards, mock ups, etc.
· Execute custom design elements for event collateral such as digital activations, stage backdrops, wall graphics, booth design, banners, signage, invites, registration sites, etc.
· Build final print ready files, and see elements through the print production process to ensure design integrity, color accuracy and image quality are met.
· Assist in managing branding grids and workback schedules to ensure all files are delivered on time.
· Work closely with the project leads and accounts to ensure designs are on target for clients' needs.
· Work with the experiential design team in order to develop graphics that are accurately and seamlessly integrated into the overarching event design.