Job Title: Freelance Video Designer
Duration: 2 years contract role
*Note: This is a very freelance position and the hours can range from 0-20 hours a week. There could be weeks where the worker has no hours so it is important the worker has a steady form of income elsewhere.
- We’re looking for an innovative and creative freelance video designer with exemplary digital design skills to assist in the creation of highly effective and engaging content for clients throughout brand.
- Working in conjunction with the teams’ in-house designer, project manager and creative services manager, this person will conceptualize, design and produce digital content solutions for the brand and emerging corporate partnerships.
- In this role, this person will be designing, producing, and developing video content for web and social media.
- Explainer videos for marketing, short animated clips for social media, and creating video for multiple media channels. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in brand design/development, creating creative design within specific brand parameters, designing for accessibility, digital design, graphic animation, interactive content platforms, and social media content creation. The video designer should have extensive experience in motion design using Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects. Experience in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign a plus.
- The freelance video designer is someone who can tackle complex marketing challenges, create innovative design solutions, and play an integral role in ongoing projects that deliver on goals.
- This designer must effectively design branded creative content that is engaging and drives results with a: Strong ability to design digital content for varying formats and audiences, adhering to best practices of the channel and brand standards, including: Paid and organic social media graphics
- Explainer videos for multi-channel marketing projects
- Lead-driving landing page content
- Interactive, animated infographics
- Excellent ability to create concepts that deliver on goals throughout the marketing funnel, including but not limited to the following formats:
- Video and understanding best practices for video formats and graphics experience
- Other duties as needed
- Translate brand positioning, existing research into effective designs
- Leverage data insights to inform concept development and execution
- Implement, enforce and uphold company’s accessibility standards for all customers across digital content
- Understand and enforce web, mobile and email design standards and best practices
- Project Management- Ability to self-manage to deadlines and be communicative regarding workload and expectation-setting.
- This will be a deadline driven position - once the manager assigns work, they will work on communicating schedules to reach a deadline for completion. There is occasionally work that needs to be completed ASAP but the manager will be able to communicate that ahead of time and work something out if needed.
- The best candidate will be someone who has worked with educational companies/brands and knows the seriousness of working with tight brand restrictions and their guidelines. In house or agency experience is okay.
- The need for this role is due to additional projects. The manager is looking for someone who they can be more hands off with - someone with about 5 years experience in video and motion for social media (creating materials for social media and web) and someone with experience in premier pro and after effects.
- Portfolio required from previous jobs. The portfolio should include things they have created for Instagram, Facebook, animation for web, explainer videos and other marketing items.
- Someone with about 5 years experience in video and motion design for social media (creating materials for social media and web) and someone with experience in premier pro and after effects.
- Bachelor's Degree in design, fine arts or a related equivalent field required
About US Tech Solutions:
US Tech Solutions is a global staff augmentation firm providing a wide range of talent on-demand and total workforce solutions. To know more about US Tech Solutions, please visit www.ustechsolutions.com.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $41.00 per hour
Work Location: Remote