GP Strategies Corporation is one of the world's leading talent transformation providers. By delivering award-winning learning and development solutions, we help organizations transform through their people and achieve meaningful change. GP Strategies has delivered our innovative consulting, learning services, and talent technology solutions to over 6,000 organizations globally.
From our global experience working across thousands of projects and initiatives over the past 55 years, we've learned that relationships, business, work, innovation, strategy, and transformation are all about people. And, to put it simply, GP Strategies is about our people - an extensive global network of learning experts. Additional information can be found at www.gpstrategies.com.
Mercedes-Benz USA is proud to work with a diverse network of freelance talent to collaborate with our team on innovative experiential learning programs. We are searching for an energetic, personable, and customer-focused facilitator. The right candidate will have experience presenting to diverse groups of individuals, will be engaging and interactive, and will have a track record of inspiring and igniting passion in learners.
To be successful as our facilitator, you should exhibit zeal and confidence in order to bolster attendees' participation. Outstanding EQ Experience facilitators have a keen ability to read an audience and problem solve on the fly, knowledge of the best tactics to engage and inspire learners, and demonstrate the “heart” of the program by deeply engaging with others. This role is a 12-month contract opportunity based in Birmingham, AL.
What You’ll Do:
- Conduct assigned training courses, tailor materials to varied audiences, maintaining the highest standards for quality & innovation.
- Lead and facilitate sessions to ensure that the implementation aligns with the program’s mission and vision.
- Ensure high quality experiences for participants.
- Learn the specific language of the program and use it consistently with participants.
- Cultivate and create a safe and exciting atmosphere for participants.
- Ensure participants are fully engaged throughout their experience.
- Ensure measurable, effective application and use of training and development at retail as evidenced by improved behaviors, knowledge and skills.
- Assist in conducting needs analysis to identify performance and competency gaps in meeting corporate objectives.
- Encourage respect for ideas voiced during facilitation.
- Steer conversations about the learning material.
- Extract varied insights from participants.
- Answer all Mercedes-EQ questions in a polite manner and address queries promptly.
- Perform product demonstrations for participants, staff and partners.
- Identify new learning opportunities, drive program recommendations and make suggestions to increase participant engagement.
- Ensure high quality environments in all modules (check F&B, straighten and rearrange chairs, clean tables, set out pens and notebooks, etc)
- Educate, engage, and develop relationships with attendees
What We’ll Love About You:
- Entrepreneurial spirit and an ability to take ensure a meaningful experience for all participants.
- Capacity to formulate relevant, memorable curriculum.
- Ability to drive student-led dialogs about learning material.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Respectful, astute, and accommodating.
- Articulate and able to perform demonstrations that engage and inspire
- Provide “Best or Nothing” customer service and hospitality
- Passion for people – great listening and conversational skills
- A commitment to “always being on stage” and maintaining consistent positivity, participant-facing enthusiasm throughout all program days and sessions.
Measures of Success:
- Others consistently seek your guidance and expertise on product/brand questions
- High connectivity to attendees – positive relationships consistently built
- Track record of recommending and making improvements to the program
- Positive attendee and team feedback
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team
- Willingness and eagerness to take on additional work
- Consistently reliable in ongoing responsibilities
With more than 4000 employees in over 30 countries, diversity at GP Strategies is second nature! Beyond our locations, our culture focuses on performance and revolves around respect, fairness, and working collaboratively to achieve our goals. We support our People, no matter who they are or where they are from, because we all have valuable and unique perspectives and approaches. That's how great ideas are born, which enable us to work smarter.
GP Strategies is committed and proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.