AREA15 is looking for a freelance Brand Social Media Specialist who will create entertaining and meaningful content that showcases AREA15 as the leading immersive entertainment district in Las Vegas.
The freelancer will provide service in curating and maintaining the social media calendars, organizing content assets, coordinating influencer visits and analytics reporting. A Freelance Brand Social Media Specialist will provide service in the execution of dynamic experience and F+B campaigns and initiatives. Additionally, a Freelance Brand Social Media Specialist will actively contribute to the creation, scheduling, and deployment of digital content across AREA15-owned accounts.
This will be a 1099, contracted freelance position.
Scope of Service:
- Partner with Social Media Manager and Associate Director of Events Marketing to develop and implement a comprehensive social media strategy to enhance brand visibility and engagement across platforms.
- Coordinate social media calendar daily for AREA15 entertainment channels
- Author creative briefs for social media assets and campaignsFoster meaningful connections with AREA15’s audiences and actively engage in social media conversations, responding to comments, messages and mentions.
- Partner with marketing managers to coordinate and deploy paid social media campaigns for upcoming events.
- Collaborate with marketing managers to ideate and propose content series.
- Ensure timely and consistent posting across platforms, monitoring post-performance metrics and adjust the posting schedule accordingly
- Partner with social media manager on influencer initiatives including coordinating visits, ideating invites, building PR boxes, and creating personalized experiences.
- Capture, produce, create, and submit original social media content as needed for approval for AREA15 and F+B pages.
- Plot social media calendars, organize, and schedule in Hootsuite (or similar platforms).
- Monitor social media trends and industry developments to stay ahead of the curve, incorporating relevant trends into content strategies.
- Curate content albums, organize photos, videos, and other media assets for optimal access.
- Regularly update and maintain content libraries, ensuring they align with current marketing campaigns and events.
- Implement a systematic approach to categorizing and tagging media assets for efficient retrieval.
- 1-3 years of professional experience working in marketing, preferably in hyper fastpaced, high-volume organization.
- 1 year of experience working in organic social media
- 1 year of experience working in paid social media
- Demonstrable working knowledge of the latest social media/online culture, jargon, features, and content creation.
- Photo and video experience desirable but not required.
- Proficient in content creation tools and software
- Familiarity with analytics and reporting tools for social media.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills; creative writer a plus
- Skilled collaborator with a team-first mentality and roll-up-your sleeves attitude
- Strong advocate for project management, process, and self -motivated to meet requested due dates of each and all project.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications; Knowledge or comfort with design applications such as Canva, Figma a plus. Great eye for good design ideal.
- Familiarity with project management and email marketing tools is a big plus.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Job Type: Part-time
Work Location: In person