Location: New York, New York
Job Type: Contract
Compensation Range: $48 - 54 per hour
We are seeking a talented and creative Digital Designer
for our client, a leading sports streaming service!
In this role, you will be responsible for the creation, versioning and delivery of designs for our client's brand marketing. This production-level position provides creative support for daily quick turn and long-range assignments and collaborates with personnel across the Creative Studio on group projects and individual assignments. You will be expected to participate in and contribute to high-end and complex creative projects.
This is a hands-on position requiring individuals who possess a strong ability to learn quickly, push their creativity and actively communicate on all phases of a project to maintain the quality of on-air and digital products.
This is a remote contract role in which candidates must be willing to work East Coast hours 9am-5pm.Responsibilities:
- Utilize Adobe Creative Suite to create designs for daily and long-range assignments.
- Translate assignment details and creative direction into custom graphics.
- Possess strong individual and team communication skills to ensure strong dialogue exists throughout the day and keep timelines & expectations on track.
- Regularly contribute ideas/initiatives, demonstrate a desire to push creative to the next level, and show aptitude to learn new software.
- Must be highly motivated, work well under pressure, and effectively prioritize multiple daily assignments.
- Adhere to proper file management and naming techniques to ensure efficient hand-offs, archiving, and subsequent retrieval of projects.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with hands-on design/graphics/animation/motion experience .
- Demonstrated hands-on knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe AfterEffects.
- Online portfolio/demo reel showcasing your creativity, design and type layout skills.
- Reliable means of transportation for when on-site work is required.
- Passion for sports.
- Photo retouching-color correction, clipping, and photo manipulation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Cella, a randstad digital company, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Cella by randstad digital offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
Applications accepted on ongoing basis until filled.