Top Rank Boxing is seeking a freelance Sr. Video Editor to join our Production team, capture the essence of the sport, promote the biggest boxing fights in the world and elevate our brand to new heights. We’re the home of the most exciting legends, champions and contenders in the game – from Muhammad Ali, to Tyson Fury to Emiliano Vargas.
The ideal candidate will have experience in editing short, mid and long form content across a variety of platforms. Candidates should have a strong understanding of the latest content trends and can not only execute on Top Ranks vision from execution to completion but can also generate their own unique ideas that will help elevate the brand and the fighters. The ideal candidate is expected to always emphasize the strongest professional standards and wants to work in a team environment.
1. The ability to edit short, mid and long form content for YouTube, ESPN+ and other platforms – including FAST channels and social media.
2. Assists in the development of new programming concepts for ESPN, ESPN+ and other Top Rank Platforms.
3. Produce and edit videos for non-event purposes – from thrilling promos to behind-the-scenes magic. This can include hype videos, PR sizzles, marketing materials and branded content.
4. You’ll work independently on some projects and collaborates with teammates on other projects. We have a 6 person Production team – mentorship and guidance for younger editors will help elevate our work.
5. Travel is required for some portion of the year – both domestic and international.
- 5+ years of editing long form content for major sports and entertainment brands.
- Demo Reel + Examples of Work Required
- A love and passion for sports – bonus points if you love boxing and boxing history. Top Rank has the richest boxing library in the world.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Premier, Adobe After Effects and Adobe Creative Cloud – your tools of the trade.
- High level of creativity and ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines. Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Professional, self-starter attitude and strong work ethic.
- Sports cinematography experience a plus.
- Bilingual a plus.