Implements and maintains university internal web applications and portals in conjunction with the university's strategic and operational plans. Develops and maintains internal web application integration. Collaborates with Communication and Special Projects Division to develop umhb.edu web site framework as well as provision of technical assistance. Utilizes middleware to integrate third-party applications into established ERP system. Performs periodic internal web server software updates.
Salaries and Benefits:
- A high school diploma or GED is required.
- An Associate or Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in Computer Science related fields, Graphic Design, Web Design or related field is preferred.
- A minimum of one (1) year of web design experience is required (web design training, classes, employment, freelance work or any combination to equal one year of experience will be considered).
- Experience in PHP is preferred.
- General knowledge of Linux system administration and troubleshooting is preferred.
- Proficiency in HTML/XHTML and CSS is preferred.
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) is preferred.
- Business writing skills are strongly preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office for Windows applications (word processing, database, spreadsheet, e-mail, presentation graphics, etc.) is required.
- Must be proficient in general office equipment operation.
- Must be detail oriented and possess exceptional time management skills.
- Must possess a current and valid Texas driver's license and be insurable under UMHB auto policy.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience, excellent benefits including Day One medical and dental insurance, retirement plan with match and tuition benefits for employees and their dependents.
Position will remain open until filled.
Please click the “Apply Now” link to apply for this position. Please attach a resume and a cover letter of interest with your online application. Online applications as well as supporting documentation may also be submitted/completed in person at:
UMHB Human Resources Division
UMHB Box 8020
900 College Street
Belton, TX 76513
For information regarding employment at the University of Mary Hardin-Baylor, please visit our Careers Site.
Please contact HR directly at Ext. 4527 to ascertain which documents are required to apply for this position. Please contact the Human Resources Division directly, rather than the hiring department/supervisor, to assure equal opportunity of our process.