Seeking a part time Graphic Designer to bring our brand to life through layout, typography, color, and overall great graphic design. Collaborating with leadership, Graphic Designers bring our brand, marketing and merchandise to life through their trend right graphics.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Developing brand graphic concepts for a range of apparel categories while managing multiple product lines.
- Taking a deep dive into the global customer mindset through market, field & relevant social research
- Developing cutting edge print and technique graphics in each brand’s handwriting
- Exploring and researching emerging trends in the global market to deliver product that is aligned with the customer and market landscape.
- Collaborating with leadership functional teams with an action-oriented, positive and proactive mindset
- Presenting artwork and communicating vision to leadership as relevant to strategic ideas and market trends
- Managing design workflow and deadlines within a fast-paced and collaborative environment
What Do You Need To Bring?
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or Illustration, or related experience
- 1+ years’ experience in graphic design, preferably for a retailer
- A portfolio is required with application. This must showcase strong design skills in color theory, composition, and concept development as well as excellent typography skills
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Passion for branding, the role, and an interest in specialty retail
- Solid technical skills with an impeccable taste level and eye for color
- Ability to identify and interpret relevant fashion trends into the brand handwriting.
- A strong curiosity and confidence to push boundaries and bring new ideas to the table.
- Ability to be highly organized and detail-oriented with the agility to work on multiple projects at a time.
- Self-starter and strong ability to work with leadership and also autonomously to achieve objectives.
- A strong work ethic with the ability to multitask and thrive under accelerated deadlines and shifting deliverables.
- A team-player mentality with an openness to receive and execute feedback.
- A positive and collaborative approach to working with leadership to achieve the vision of the brand.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to communicate confidently and professionally.