Who We Are:
We’re a full-service creative shop born out of ATTN:’s purpose-driven mission to bring attention to the things that matter. We exist to build brands for the attention era. We accelerate growth for brands, putting them at the center of culture so they become the center of attention. We are a diverse group of entrepreneurial spirits, creative minds and makers and we’re lucky enough to work with some of the world’s most innovative brands and culturally connected brands.
Okay enough about us, let’s talk about you.
What We're Looking For:
This Freelance Director, Project Management at ATTN: will be a team leader across one of our newest and most exciting projects. This role will be embedded in our client’s organization, and will primarily focus on process re-definition and team re-structuring across the brand’s organic social media team. ATTN: is looking for an expert in social media efficiency, and someone who can partner closely with our client services, strategy, and creative teams.
Our Directors, Project Management are expert creative problem solvers who prioritize the cross-functional team’s needs and serve as role models for the wider PM team. This individual is humble and focuses on crafting realistic and efficient project plans. They think two steps ahead and keep calm under pressure.
What You'll Do:
- Lead the internal ATTN: and external client teams through all phases of the project, from kickoff to strategy to creative and beyond
- Obtain a deep understanding of the client’s current organic operating model, and develop recommendations for improvement across processes, systems, team structure, roles and responsibilities, etc.
- Draft, maintain, and update process documents as needed/assigned, including start to finish project workflow, and roles & responsibilities matrices
- Influence the efficiency and quality of work, advocating for agency/client relations while protecting internal team
- Work in close partnership with all discipline leads, notably Client Services and Strategy
- Champion the importance of communication, collaboration, and managing different personalities
- Anticipate project issues/risks and clearly recommend and implement solutions with project team, and subsequently communicating to clients as needed
- Oversee development and presentation of project health reporting (i.e. burn reports, utilization reports, etc)
Who You Are:
- 7+ years of experience in project management, or equivalent proficiency
- Managed multiple budgets over $3MM with interdisciplinary teams up to 15 people large
- Intimately familiar with project management tools (Asana, Harvest, Smartsheet etc.), MS Office + Google Suite (Sheets, Excel, Slides, etc), and business software solutions (e.g. Netsuite) - able to craft custom templates and reports as needed
- Strong background in drafting Statements of Work, developing budgets, staff plans and timelines
- Significant experience managing clients (external and internal) on project scope and delivery
- Working knowledge of all phases of organic social, paid social, video/photo and design production and post-production, and ability to partner closely with producers to execute
- Comfortable being client-facing and presenting work
- Strong problem solving skills & intuitive nature
- Solution oriented with a positive “can-do” attitude
- Ability to quickly react and adapt to changing environments
- Ambitious and a self-starter
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Reliable, and can establish trust with their teams
- Organized and will geek out over process and improving process
This role is for a 1 year contract, will be based in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex, and requires in-office attendance.
Our Commitment to Inclusion & Diversity:
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, ATTN: is committed to building and fostering a workplace of diversity and employee inclusion. ATTN: does not discriminate on the basis of an individual's sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or affectional preference, gender identity and expression, disability, genetic trait or predisposition, carrier status, citizenship, veteran or military status and other personal characteristics protected by law. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected characteristics.