Job Title: Graphic Designer
Location: Henderson, NV 89014
Duration: 1+ year(Possibility of extension)
The Graphic Designer will be responsible for working autonomously with senior-level internal stakeholders in Marketing to bring concepts to life. He or she will be responsible for collaborating with the team to deliver high-quality design assets that are on brand and can be distributed through a variety of digital means to reach internal and external audiences.Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Conceptual thinker who can bring concepts to life from either creative brainstorming sessions with brand teams or written creative briefs.
- Think creatively and develop original design concepts, graphics and layouts that capture project briefs and target audience(s) through typography, design, color, and photography that reflect brand guidelines.
- Design Retail signage needs for evergreen content and seasonal campaigns, including digital display signage and printed signage.
- Manage print production vendors, request estimates and ensure projects are on time and within budget.
- Design product packaging labels, QR codes and inserts.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and handles multiple ongoing projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrates graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Work cross-functionally to interpret and understand the needs of the teams.
- Manage production timeline and review process. Develop and adjust work with review feedback.
- Serve as a proactive and creative problem-solver who brings passion, enthusiasm, and innovation to the team and overall organization.
- Utilize in-house software to upload content for approvals
- Subject Matter Expert for internal digital asset management system to manage a centralized repository for team and external agencies.
- Photography skills- self-starter.
- Proficient with industry-leading software. i.e. Adobe Creative Suite, Monday.com, Figma, etc.
- Intermediate skills desired for product photography or videography. Drone experience a plus.
- Knowledge of Consumer package goods will be preferred.