Chattanooga Football Club is a professional soccer club competing in the MLS NEXT Pro league. Our mission is to use soccer as a tool to build strong relationships – across age, race, creed and socio-economic status – for the greater good of our city.
We are seeking a Freelance Graphic Designer to create various forms of visual content for our women’s and men’s teams, specific marketing content, and specific events.
This is a contract position, averaging 10 hours/week.
A successful candidate will…
- Serve as brand creative support on marketing and communications campaigns by collaborating with the marketing team to develop visually compelling assets that align with campaign objectives.
- Support the team in innovation and staying up to date with trends and best practices to provide insights and recommendations to enhance the creative approach and visual storytelling.
- Ensure brand consistency across various channels, including social media, advertising, and digital media.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) for creating impactful and visually appealing designs.
- Competence in Google Workspace (Google Drive, Google Meet, and Gmail) for effective collaboration and communication.
- Expertise in Graphic Design, typography, illustration, and photo manipulation to produce visually stunning and effective designs.
- Experience in designing static and dynamic ads for web, social, email, text, and display
- Experience in CMYK Printing Processes & large format production
- Expertise in Lightroom and photo retouching skills a plus
- Ability to manage multiple projects & brands simultaneously while maintaining strong attention to detail.
- Ability to self-manage, stay flexible, positive, resourceful, and reliable.
- Ability to adhere to a strict NDA regarding top-level business and soccer operations projects.
Education & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field preferred.
- Proven experience as a Freelance Graphic Designer
- A strong, dynamic portfolio showcasing a refined design aesthetic.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong visual skills and a keen understanding of design principles.
- Previous experience in sports-related graphic design is a plus.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and Google Workspace.
- Familiarity with digital and print design processes.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of soccer and enthusiasm for the sport is desirable.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.