Zing Studios is a group of LAMP developers with a 17-year track record of delivering awesome custom web sites and applications. We're located in Longmont, CO just a few miles outside of Boulder; our clients are all over the map and include natural products, technology, financial services, real estate, food and beverage, and a whole bunch of other industries.
We're looking for a low-maintenance, high-performing, mellow geek to join our team. You'll need a knack for solving complex programming puzzles, a positive customer service mentality, and a desire to keep learning in a progressive work environment. We touch a lot of different technologies and need developers who know them or are eager to learn.
Here's how things work at Zing...
- Feel the satisfaction of working directly with clients on the entire project, not just one piece. Team up with one or two other devs here, and work together to figure out how to turn requirements into code.
- Choose your own desktop environment, IDE, and support software- we want you to be effective as you're coding, not boxed into some corporate IT setup.
- Our benefits package is unique but pretty sweet. Choose a health care plan that works for you (and a Flex account if you'd like) and we'll help you pay for it. We'll also cover your home internet service and a cell phone plan.
- We'll throw 10% on top of your salary for a SEP-IRA retirement package... no match required.
- Start things off right with a furniture budget for your office space so you can deck it out as you please. Sorry, we don't have cubicles here.
- Everyone knows two monitors are better than one. We'll give you big dual widescreens for your office AND home. After all, you'll be working from home on Fridays.
- No one wants to wait a year to hear how they're doing, so we have performance reviews (and raises) every six months.
- 2x Yearly profit-sharing bonuses? Oh yeah.
- Slamming out code is great, but sometimes we all need a break. Play some pong or fooz during the workday, and hang out with the team at our company-sponsored dinners, trips, and parties. Oh, and Zing picks up the tab for our weekly company lunches.
- Need to run an errand or take off a little early for that ski weekend? No problem; we have flex time.
- Comfortable and casual is the way we dress.
- Not in the Longmont/Boulder area? If you're awesome enough, we'll help you relocate.
- Zing Studios, the best little company you've never heard of.
Please, please, please: If you're a recruiter, a contract agency, or a developer looking for some freelance business, we wish you the best of luck but don't contact us- it will only waste our time and yours.
Specifically, we need a full-time on-site developer
for our Longmont office. You MUST
have the following skills:
- 2-3 years PHP programming experience (including OO)
- 2-3 years database experience, preferably with MySQL
- Good customer relations skills (i.e., explain technical topics to non-techs)
Bonus points if you're also familiar with one or more of:
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.