Studio Proda is a boutique Brooklyn-based branding company specializing in brand strategy + identity, UX/UI, digital design, art direction, and advertising. We are a group of high-energy creatives on a mission to humanize brands.
Role type: Contract to Perm Role
Work hours: Part-time (15 Hours/Week)
- Create engaging branded marketing and advertising creative for all digital channels, including social, web, and email
- Brainstorm new creative campaigns with a strong design sensibility in bringing ideas from concept to completion
- Assist in creating and implementing a visual identity (logo, typography, color palette, etc.) and brand guidelines for brands and products
- Develop deep knowledge of visual, interactive, and motion design trends, but prioritize the big conceptual “idea” at every stage
- Present polished mockups and flows for solutions using Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, After Effects, and other tools.
- Launch work daily, weekly, and monthly at a high level and find yourself motivated by the pace and range of work.
- Collaborate across strategy, digital, industrial design, and advertising to create memorable brand experiences for clients
- Utilize proficient knowledge of type, layouts, and use of color with excellent typography and drawing skills
- Receive direction and learn from teammates while taking initiative to meet various design challenges
- Bachelor’s degree in visual communications or graphic design
- Three or more years of graphic design experience within a brand, advertising agency, or design studio
- A portfolio demonstrating strong brand identity development
- Strategic and thoughtful in their approach to design and branding
- Excellent communication and storytelling skills, both verbal and written
- Strong project management and organization skills