The Forecast Agency creates superior apparel products through creativity, innovation and integrity. Forecast works with licensors ranging from specialty to off price retailers to not only produce apparel and accessories for the brands it owns, but also manufacture private label brands for many retailers. We are looking for a freelance Graphic Designer to assist the team on a multitude of graphic design needs for our juniors apparel division.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Design, prepare matrixes and size screen printed apparel focusing on juniors t-shirts and other graphic apparel.
· Work on pantone call outs, and graphic sizing for productionas needed.
· Identify and execute trends within the juniors graphic tee market.
· Expert knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
· Ability to handle multiple projects in a timely manner, including quickly creating and revising designs. (Our business runs off a quick-turn model.)
· Knowledge of women’s fashion trends, as well as an interest in emerging and current trends in fashion, pop culture, internet, etc.
This is a FREELANCE position, please submit resume as well as portfolio to be considered. Pay is DOE on skill level and will be paid on a retainer monthly basis.
***** Due to the large volume of applicants for this position I am asking that ONLY designers with previous apparel industry experience send their resume and portfolio with graphic design examples for juniors, mens and/or kids to firstname.lastname@example.org and CC email@example.com
please note we are only considering candidates with this previous experience