LeadStack Inc. is an award-winning, one of the nation’s fastest-growing, certified minority-owned (MBE) staffing services provider of contingent workforce. As a recognized industry leader in contingent workforce solutions and Certified as a Great Place to Work, we’re proud to partner with some of the most admired Fortune 500 brands in the world.
Job Title: UI/UX Product Designer
Role Type: 6 month+ Contract-to-hire
Location: Hybrid in Cincinnati, Ohio
**This role requires in-store and customer research, but be local and/or within driving distance to Cincinnati, Ohio**
The Order Ahead Product Designer will be responsible for supporting the AX definition and execution of our Order Ahead, including the Pinnacle Deli project.
Duties will include - supporting the customer experience team through the tactical execution of our Boars Head Pinnacle collaboration, partnering with technology to ensure accessibility compliance, and partnering with product management to define future state Order Ahead enhancements. Key responsibility of this role includes performing customer research to generate opportunities, evaluate effectiveness of the user interface, and designing hi-fidelity prototypes and mockups to aide in the development of a high-quality ecommerce experience.
- Collaborate across disciplines: Work on product teams focused on making great digital products that delight customers and internal users while driving the business.
- Serve as the user experience leader for an assigned product team.
- Understand and empathize with users: Support and participate in Customer Research activities including interviews, contextual observation and surveys. Use personas and other data to understand user problems, behaviors and goals. Translate user insights into design problems.
- Focus on user problems: create journey maps, user flows, service blueprints, UX canvases, wireframes, or other artifacts that identify problems to solve through design
- Think broadly through ideation: lead discovery sessions, create sketches and other brainstorming artifacts to demonstrate divergent thinking
- Create/Design Prototypes: highly skilled at creating high and low fidelity prototypes - static or interactive - to communicate design decisions and test with users.
- Test hypotheses: seek feedback on designs through usability testing, surveys, card sorting, and other evaluative research methods to make sure your ideas work for users
- Evaluate designs: review existing solutions to ensure they meet design standards and best practices, and make recommendations for improvements
- Focus on business outcomes: understand how design decisions impact the business, and balance user needs with desired business outcomes.
- Embraces Agile environment and acts as an advocate for customers and internal users, providing design solutions based in user-centered design, user research, and analytics
- Design systems: Apply standards from design systems and/or brand guidelines, and contribute to design systems
- Communication: demonstrate excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills. Create detailed artifacts, such as wireframes or storyboards to make sure stakeholders understand the design. Able to explain the rationale for decisions to team members and stakeholders with confidence and incorporate feedback from others.
- Persuade others through storytelling.
- Provide feedback on others' work.
- Travel to local campus sites and to attend company wide meetings as needed
- Lead design efforts for a critical portion of a user’s journey by employing advanced design methods and creative problem-solving activities.
- Partner and collaborate with other Product Designers, Product Managers, Technical Leads and multi-disciplinary teams to understand and identify areas of opportunity driven by online data, usability feedback, market and user research and user-centric design principles.
- Champion the user by understanding their goals and behaviors, communicating their needs, and creating solutions to meet those needs while balancing desired business outcomes
- Work on product teams focused on making great digital products that delight customers and internal users while driving the business.
- Support and participate in Customer Research activities including interviews, contextual
To know more about current opportunities at LeadStack, please visit us at https://leadstackinc.com/careers/
Should you have any questions, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org