Our client, a medical device company, is looking for a Designer to support their team up up to 40 hrs/wk for 6 months with potential to extend! This opportunity would require 2-3 days onsite every 5-6 weeks in their Danvers, MA office!
As a Designer you will,
- Create layout and design digital and printed marketing and ad collateral including brochures, logos, displays, imagery, advertorials, etc.
- Design data visuals and graphics that take data heavy and/or complex concepts to make them approachable for the consumer
- Create product page designs to feature new products
- Collaborate with their marketing team and vendor partners to ensure consistency and adhere to brand guidelines
- If needed, support the creation web flow wire frames for digital product and website
The ideal candidate will have,
- 4+ years of experience
- Experience designing marketing and sales collateral for regulated B2B industries
- Proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Proficiency in Figma a nice to have
- Background in Medical Devices, Life Sciences or Healthcare a huge plus!
If you are interested in this Designer opportunity, apply now!
Creative Circle's Freelance Employee benefits package includes eligibility for Minimum Essential Coverage (MEC) medical plan, dental/vision/term life package, discount prescription program, critical illness, accident, tele-behavioral health, and 401(k) plan. Sick leave is provided to Candidates whose assignment work location is in a state or city subject to sick leave laws. A Minimum Value (MV) PPO medical plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and paid holiday eligibility are based on length and dates of service.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: Brian.Pope@jobalert.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.