The Brand Design team within XCM is looking for a Sr Designer to join our team. Close collaboration with creative directors, senior designers, writers, producers, and marketing professionals is required so as to design exceptional, customer-led brand experiences impacting millions of people aro und the world. The ability to work hands-on, concept, and execute bar-raising creative within a larger team and on behalf of the brand is critical. The ideal candidate is passionate about design and branding and understands how and where to best focus their creative exploration to align with project briefs, stakeholder inputs, functional requirements, and timelines. They have experience working across multiple marketing channels and understand the complexities and creative implications of a global brand, as well as have experience developing and maintaining brand system guidelines.
The ideal candidate works fast, is able to quickly discern the needs of a project, and responds to creative briefs with fresh ideas and strategic design systems. They are a design thinker, motivated to develop the best solution for every challenge, regardless of scope, length or budget. They professionally present their work, with enthusiasm for both inspired creative and logical thinking. Our work is often self-directed, so comfort working with ambiguity, bias for action, and strong communication and organizational skills are must haves. Advanced understanding of design fundamentals related to typography, grid, layout, and accessibility should be demonstrated through a professional level design portfolio of relevant, real-world projects.
If you are passionate about creative innovation, customer-focused user experiences, and collaborating with a global team of talented designers and marketing managers, we are looking for you.
Desired years of experience:
· 6+ years of design industry experience at an agency or in-house creative team
Type of experience required
· Experience designing transformative interactive experiences through front-end user interfaces, narrative storytelling, systems thinking, prototyping, even creating production-ready assets
· Experience contributing to and/or developing brand guidelines, and familiarity working within established brand guidelines
· Experience collaborating closely with other designers, researchers, product managers, and engineers across organizational boundaries
· Understanding of motion-related design elements
Most important skill sets:
- Strong grasp of the creative process; from ideation to implementation.
- Proficiency in Figma, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Keynote
- Deep understanding of typography, design principles, trends, and best practices across digital and print
- Proven to have a bias towards action and an ownership mindset by driving projects forward
- Creative and pragmatic problem solver with strong attention to detail
- Exceptional communication, collaboration, and presentation skills
The candidate's portfolio must include:
- Examples of systematic brand and identity development scaling across multiple touch points
- Examples of product /UI/UX design on which you were the primary designer
- Examples of cross-channel user experiences for web and mobile