Our client, and international law firm is looking for an experienced Contract Senior Graphic Designer. The chosen candidate will work on an 8-month remote contract, with the possibility to extend. The Senior Designer should have a minimum of 7-10 years of experience and be an expert in InDesign. The Graphic Designer must be able to work independently and handle a full workload remotely.
- Execute all design stages from concept to final product including ads, event materials, handouts, annual reports, social media graphics and email assets.
- Incorporate existing branding guidelines across various design projects.
- Collaborate closely with creative team and stakeholders to understand project scope and objectives.
- Maintain organization and manage project deadlines effectively.
- Manage shared files using a shared server and project management software
- A bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent industry experience.
- Must have a minimum of 7 years of professional graphic design experience, preferably in-house.
- Must demonstrate expert level skills in Adobe InDesign and be very comfortable working in Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Experience in Ceros is preferred, but not required.
- Solid understanding of design elements, such as color, typography, and composition.
- Proficient in time management, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Meticulous attention to detail for producing accurate and high-quality work.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong creative abilities, including conceptual and thematic skills.
- Must have experience using a shared server to share design files, and a Project Management system such as Workfront, JIRA, ServiceNow, or Basecamp
Please include your portfolio or design website with your resume for consideration. This remote position is for an 8-month contract period with the possibility of extension. We are excited to meet creative passionate candidates who are ready to contribute to our client's team!
Innovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half works to put you in the best position to succeed. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - whenever you choose - even on the go.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit
© 2023 Robert Half. An Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veterans. By clicking “Apply Now,” you’re agreeing to