Our client is looking for a Graphic Designer to join their team in an ongoing freelance capacity beginning in early 2024. This is an exciting opportunity to be at the forefront of social branding for a large retailer!
This role is is hybrid 3 days per week in downtown Minneapolis.
To be considered for this role, the Graphic Designer must have:
- 3-5 years of relevant experience designing digital content (social media, email, web, etc.)
- the ability to deliver quick-turn project based work.
- a strong expertise using platforms like Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google Business, etc.
The responsibilities of this Graphic Designer include:
- working with a small digital team to develop content for social media, including social and web imagery, texts for emails, logos, graphics, etc.
- designing a variety of mockups of each asset and collaborating on using different designs.
Creative Circle's Freelance Employee benefits package includes eligibility for Minimum Essential Coverage (MEC) medical plan, dental/vision/term life package, discount prescription program, critical illness, accident, tele-behavioral health, and 401(k) plan. Sick leave is provided to Candidates whose assignment work location is in a state or city subject to sick leave laws. A Minimum Value (MV) PPO medical plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and paid holiday eligibility are based on length and dates of service.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: Amanda.L.Rielly@jobalert.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.