Print/Digital Designer – Retail
Compensation Depending on Experience
Monday – Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
What the position offers:
- Hybrid work schedule after onboarding process
- Career development with an international company
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- PTO Days
- Equipment for job needs
- A team of highly skilled and collaborative cross-functional partners
What you’ll be doing:
- Create artwork within brand guidelines and brand tone/voice.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Create structured work that clearly articulates a campaign idea.
- Process information supplied by client/strategy/account services and translate into effective artwork.
- Present work and develop relationships of value and respect with the client.
- Help the agency develop a strong and positive relationship with the advertising community to help recruit top talent.
- Stay up to date with new innovations and industry trends.
- Maintain best practices for file and server management, including the consistent application of naming conventions, file/folder organization, etc.
Who we’re looking for:
- 2-3 years of agency experience
- Print and digital experience within the retail industry is a must
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related field
- Strong Portfolio that demonstrates originality, innovation, and multi-disciplinary thinking through your work
- Big Idea Thinker to go beyond the execution or tactical tasks and come up with campaignable thoughts that work across all media
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud, InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop
- Versatile with a strong art director/design pedigree that can work in film, print, web and social
- Team Player, positive, collaborative, and a contagious spirit, who works well with others
- Entrepreneurial and proactively can come to the table with new ideas to push forward the creative work and develop the client relationship
- Production Savvy with the ability to work within budgetary constraints and have experience working with photographers, directors and vendors
- Time Management, hit deadlines, and be on time for meetings while juggling multiple projects
- Cultural Player who can contribute to the culture of the agency and take part in activities that foster the agency spirit