A company that specializes in organic and sustainable home textiles and bedding products. That are known for producing high-quality, eco-friendly products made from natural and organic materials are searching for an Jr. Graphic Designer to join their team.
Location: on-site office is in San Francisco, CA
Salary: $65,000 USD
Working closely with project managers, the Junior Graphic Designer will ensure that design projects are completed on time and within budget while participating in design reviews with other members of the creative team. Additionally, you will stay up-to-date with the latest design trends and software updates, bringing fresh ideas and innovation to the team.
The Junior Graphic Designer role requires a collaborative and detail-oriented team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Design and develop digital assets including website landing pages, digital ads, email, video and other web assets.
- Occasionally assist in the development of print collateral including direct mail pieces, print ads, signage, and packaging.
- Create design ideas and transform them into completed projects.
- Work with project managers to ensure that design projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Participate in design reviews and provide feedback to other members of the creative team.
- Stay up-to-date with design trends and software updates.