Title: Graphic Designer, Marketing
Location: Hybrid; Occasional Onsite in Phoenix, AZ; Mostly Remote
Type: Contract-to-Hire; 3 Month Contract to Start, Then Will Convert
Comp: Please See Posting for Hourly Rate + Benefits
Our client, a Fortune 500 company providing higher education programs, is seeking a talented Graphic Designer. The Graphic Designer, Marketing works closely with a talented team of Creative Directors, Copywriters and Senior Designers to create and assist with digital marketing materials by following best practices and brand standards. The Graphic Designer pushes the boundaries of creative excellence, ensuring the highest quality creative output to create consistent and functional design.
- Design email campaigns, banner ads, interactive campaigns and social media campaigns, while maintaining brand guidelines.
- Collaborate with senior designers and other creative partners to ensure that design meets and follows a project brief and complete the work requested.
- Partner successfully with key stakeholders and senior creative team members across all channels to translate business needs into compelling and effective creative by developing a thorough understanding of stakeholder’s products/services.
- Articulate work and design decisions to senior creative team members and project teams.
- Manage multiple projects at once, with varying timelines and deliverables.
- Perform other duties as assigned or apparent.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design or in a related field OR an equivalent combination of education and experience where one (1) year of relevant experience can replace every one (1) year of post-secondary education.
- One (1) year of experience in graphic design preferably in an agency or in-house setting.
- A portfolio that showcases understanding and knowledge of design best practices
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Strong design aesthetics with type, color and page layout design
- Conceptual and critical thinking skills
- Understanding of technical constraints for digital design
- Communication and presentation skills
- Comfortable using Mac OS
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud products like Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), and MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must be motivated, flexible, detail-oriented, and collaborative with strong organizational skills.
- Eager to learn and embrace constructive feedback