- Location: New York, New York
- Type: Freelance/Contract
- Job #213317
Title: Freelance Assistant Print Designer
Location: New York, NY – onsite 3-4 days per week
Duration: ASAP – ongoing
Hours: Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week
Pay rate: $21/hr
- Work under the direction of Print Concept team leads to assist in the creation/visual communication of original conceptual artwork for seasonal prints.
- Assist in daily tasks such as cleaning images for presentations, creating physical presentation boards, tracking artwork development, create, log, and communicate print color pitches based on direction for production.
- Produce inspirational artwork on a seasonal basis that maintains the brand aesthetic.
- Execute artwork versions to explore placement, scale, color, and layouts.
- Mockup artwork on product category sketches for presentations for allocation meetings with creative director and concept team.
- Interpret antique/vintage documents to create brand generated artwork/prints.
- Re-color original artwork to fit into seasonal color palettes, adjusting for physical and/or digital presentations.
- Aid in maintaining physical asset print archive, logging new vintage purchases.
- Aid print leads in research needed to achieve outlined direction & foster creativity. Inclusive of internal and external resources.
- Accountable for gathering, organizing & sharing approved artwork assets with the family of brands design & merchandising community.
- Bachelor’s degree with concentration in art, fashion design, illustration, or graphics,
- Excellent knowledge & application of Adobe Suite on MAC Platform.
- Hand drawing and painting skills.
- Highly detail oriented, ability to handle multiple tasks in a deadline driven environment.
- Strong organizational skills, time management and communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated, problem solver and take direction well.
- Ability to be resourceful, flexible and a collaborative team player, positive attitude.
- Ability to act as a creative liaison between teams when called upon.
- Ability to quickly grasp and interpret brand aesthetic and color sensibility.
- Apply Now
The post Freelance Assistant Print Designer appeared first on JBC Team.