Our well known luxury goods client is looking for a Sr. Graphic Designer for an immediate long term contract. Projects will include working on websites,email marketing, paid media, and organic social initiatives. Previous experience in the luxury goods industry required.
What You'll Do
- Work on projects including everything from websites to ecommerce, email marketing, digital advertising, video, and social media.
- Create customer journeys for the brand
- Step in for hands on production occasionally
- Participate in weekly reviews
- Conduct thorough quality checks on all deliverables to ensure technical accuracy, visual integrity, and adherence to brand guidelines.
- Partner with design, store design, styling, digital/marketing strategy, editorial, and cultural influence teams to inform creative approaches.
- Act as a liaison between the creative team and other departments to ensure clear understanding of project requirements and seamless coordination.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices.
- 4+ years of art direction/design/creative experience with hands on experience in the luxury goods industry.
- Experience in concepting and directing video and moving images
- Exceptional organizational skills, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Expert across Creative Cloud and experience with Figma.
- Experience in video editing, animation nd CGI a plus.
- Communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and at all levels of the organization.
- Strong presentation skills to articulate rationale and evoke excitement with recommendations.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment while maintaining a high level of professionalism and quality standards.