Our client in the hospitality industry is looking for a Graphic Designer to join their team in Phoenix. Must have previous experience as a designer for a food/beverage or restaurant company to be considered.
This will be about 30-40 hours per week, Monday- Friday, mostly remote with one onsite day per week on Wednesdays.
The ideal portfolio will showcase experience in digital and traditional executions - conceptual design, advertising, email, website, and promotional collateral.
What you'll be doing as a Graphic Designer:
- Projects include but are not limited to: email campaigns; social and website design concepts (not development); menu design; branded/promotional items; advertising, in-store promotional collateral, logo design and/or refresh; exterior signage design; invitation design; environmental branding/large format printing, training procedures and documents, hiring materials, etc.
- Execute projects from strategy and conceptual phase to production execution, interacting effectively with printers and other outside vendors
- Effectively manage multiple projects, meets deadlines, and works well under pressure and within budget, consistently and efficiently
What you need to know as a Graphic Designer:
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, or related field
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a graphic designer, restaurant or agency experience preferred
- Expertise in current graphic design practices and software (Mac platforms and current Adobe Creative Suite)
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Creative Circle's Freelance Employee benefits package includes eligibility for Minimum Essential Coverage (MEC) medical plan, dental/vision/term life package, discount prescription program, critical illness, accident, tele-behavioral health, and 401(k) plan. Sick leave is provided to Candidates whose assignment work location is in a state or city subject to sick leave laws. A Minimum Value (MV) PPO medical plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and paid holiday eligibility are based on length and dates of service.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: Lauren.Madden@jobalert.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.