Our well known appliance manufacturing client is seeking a Junior Graphic Designer to join their team on a freelance basis working 30-40 hours a week for at least 3 months of work that could extend
This will be a 3-4 day onsite position with 1-2 remote days
Graphic Designer Capabilities:
- Understanding of typography, layout and design trends.
- Ability to use brand standards and guidelines
- Adobe creative suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign,
- Ability to work in a creative team
- Photo retouching skills and photo composition
- Strong production skills
- Video Editing (Premier) experience a HUGE plus
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Working as part of a design team to support senior creatives with the production of campaigns and other marketing tools
- Heavier production to start and will move into more design as you learn the brands
- End deliverables: sell sheets, brochures, advertisements, retouching images, customizing templates
- Maintain production-ready files for all print collateral and get clean and correct files out the door on time
- Support senior designers with photo retouching needs and shadow in the photo shoot process
- Video editing for social content
Creative Circle's Freelance Employee benefits package includes eligibility for Minimum Essential Coverage (MEC) medical plan, dental/vision/term life package, discount prescription program, critical illness, accident, tele-behavioral health, and 401(k) plan. Sick leave is provided to Candidates whose assignment work location is in a state or city subject to sick leave laws. A Minimum Value (MV) PPO medical plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and paid holiday eligibility are based on length and dates of service.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: Kailey.Carter@jobalert.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.