A leader in the ecommerce industry is seeking a talented and customer-focused Graphic Designer to join their Strategic Account Services (SAS) team. The ideal candidate will excel in delivering print and web-ready designs based on existing style guides and brand guidelines within a fast-paced production environment. This role requires strong organizational skills, web expertise, intrinsic design ability, typographic skills, and acute attention to detail. The ability to manage multiple projects and communicate effectively with key stakeholders is essential.
Location: Austin, TX (hybrid w/ potential for remote)
Duration: 6-months w/ potential for extension or conversion)
Pay Rate: $30-32/hour
- Design strongly branded promotional graphics.
- Design employment collateral and templates.
- Optimize digital images for download efficiency.
- Develop clean and effective graphic templates and style guides.
- Fulfill multiple project requests while meeting tight deadlines.
**A portfolio of work is REQUIRED.
Nine people make up the SAS marketing team, collaborating in three key areas—sales enablement, brand, and communications. The creative team, within the marketing department, supports all three areas, contributing to presentation decks, infographics, email templates, web pages, and other common marketing assets.
Typical Day in the Role:
- Deliver design assets adhering closely to the visual identity of the SAS brand.
- Perform design work, participate in design reviews, engage in email and Slack communication, and manage design assets.
- 5+ years of experience working on marketing collateral in a print and web production environment.
- BA/BS in Design or equivalent.
- Excellent skills in Adobe Photoshop.
- Proficient in Illustrator and Dreamweaver/HTML/CSS.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently.
- Knowledge of Flash, ActionScript is a plus.
- Customer profiling experience is a plus.
- Illustration skills are a plus.