Job Position: Marketing - Graphic Designer
Location: Nashville, TN (Hybrid) This is a Hybrid role.
Duration: 06 Months Contract
Payrate: $27/ hr on W2
Shift: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Maintain graphic design standards and subsequently ensure that the work adheres to a high level of excellence.
- Utilize design resources and follow guidelines across the organization.
- Collaborate on design projects with teammates and other business partners.
- Assist with design projects from concept to completion, development, QA, and implementation.
- Assist vendors, development teams or the business when appropriate.
- Stay current with design industry trends and be knowledgeable with basic design principles.
- Follow guidelines for file organization and naming conventions.
- Understand creating and utilizing templates for layout of various assets.
- Able to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities and meet deadlines.
- Able to work independently to problem solve while also working with a team for collaboration.
Brief Company Intro
- Professional: Shows pride in work and in achievements; demonstrates professional competence and strong knowledge of subject matter; is conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments, observing deadlines and achieving results; is motivated by professional rather than personal concerns; shows persistence when faced with difficult problems or challenges; remains calm in stressful situations.
- Communication: Speaks and writes clearly and effectively; listens to others, correctly interprets messages from others and responds appropriately; asks questions to clarify, and exhibits interest in having two-way communication; tailors language, tone, style and format to match audience; demonstrates openness in sharing information and keeping people informed.
- College graduate, or equivalent experience, with 3-5 years of graphic design experience.
- Link to a digital portfolio required
- Design tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Able to self-manage work load
United Health System is a well known provider for healthcare services within United States. United Health System has always strived to be Customer-oriented
. We are committed for your success. You can count on us! We believe in working as a team with persistent stress on excelled deliverance. Our underlined principle is that honest and sincere disposition pays off. In continuous quest to be the best for both our clients and our employees we work with simple strategies that produce best results.