We are prestigious distribution warehouse who is seeking a part time Graphic Designer. The ideal candidate will contain an interest and understanding in Logistics to oversee and facilitate the marketing/media of our company. This position will require you to report to the Port Washington location.Job Description:
Creates and implements strategic marketing plans for a distribution warehouse. Develops internal and external marketing materials and advertising in support of marketing and communications strategy. Writes messages for publications, advertisements and other communication mechanisms.Essential Functions:
- Software/Program focused with knowledge of graphic/marketing
- Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe, Excel and Word
- Able to learn proprietary software (E-Com; Distribution America)
- Collaborates with internal and external resources to develop and implement strategic marketing plans. Assists in researching and gathering information and materials to develop public relations/marketing.
- Writes and designs internal and external marketing materials, including brochures, ads, directories, maps, posters and fliers. Creates design concepts for ads and other marketing collateral to achieve department and campaign objectives. Manages each design project assigned from conception to completion, including managing workflow according to timelines, maintenance and archival of all digital files.
- Supports the creative design component of web presence and digital media (HTML newsletters, flash content, online ads and video) within confines of organization's growth plan and current branding strategies.
- Oversees and participates in the production of Show book, profit page, brochure, and promotions.
- Upload images and descriptions to website.
- Ability to photograph Private label images for website a plus
- Publish link, download, tweak images and documents as needed
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Must be present, available, and flexible.
Must be a team player and also able to work independently. Must take initiative to work on ongoing projects such as updating web images, cleaning up folders, etc.
You'll be successful with the following qualifications:Education:
- Associate's / Technical Degree or equivalent combination of education/related experience: Required
- Bachelor's Degree: Preferred
Powered by JazzHR