Our client is an international law firm seeking a Freelance Senior Social Media Manager with strong LinkenIn and paid advertisement experience to join their team ASAP.
This role will be 40hrs/week for 2+ months with potential to extend or even convert to FT based on business need and performance. This role is based in NYC and will be on a hybrid onsite/remote schedule.
- Join the Global Social Media team to focus on creating and launching campaigns, mostly paid and sponsored posts on linkedin but could also include Instagram
- Will craft content for campaigns and posts utilizing existing work, such as breaking down thought leadership pieces to then post on linkedin (editorial team will be able to support efforts, but you will be expected to craft most of the content for social)
- Work with the Business Dev team to understand key targets and craft strategies to reach them through posts and campaigns
- Will use google ad words, demand base and google analytics to ensure best in class content and report on metrics to optimize reach
- Will also partner with creative team for images and designs as needed to accompany posts/campaigns
- Will work on implementing and refining their digital strategy which includes maintaining their social media presence and updating strategy and tactics
- 7+ years of experience in digital marketing and social communications with a background in developing / managing campaigns and activities to build brand and achieve business objectives
- Must have strong LinkedIn experience for sponsored posts and campaigns with international campaign experience
- Should have experience in corporate environment, ideally within consultancies or law firms as there is a learning curve to understand the content and coming from the industry will help you hit the ground running
- Excellent writing and communication skills, ability to distill complex legal content into bite size pieces for posting on social and across the web as needed
- Strong grasp of SEO techniques and best practices with ability to work cross functionally
- Very articulate and client facing, as you will interface and work with senior leadership as needed
- Strong PM skills and the ability to work with multiple teams and personalities