We are looking for a Graphics Designer - Men's Apparel for a top fashion company in New York, New York. This is a freelance position and operates on a hybrid schedule.
- Lead the creative exploration of Graphic Design for company brands and sub brands
- Design innovative graphics that are aligned with overall seasonal design direction
- Develop new typographic and layout solutions
- Partner with Design to create cohesive collections by season
- Proactively seek out opportunities to maximize the business and elevate the product
- Use trend intelligence, including Social Media (TikTok, Instagram) and an understanding of the current and historical business to design and execute specific classifications
- Develop strong working relationships with cross functional team members (Merchandising, Production and Design) through communication and problem solving
- Manage deadlines in accordance with the corporate calendar
- Adapt all approved layouts to various formats
- Prepare inspiration / trend boards using creative methods
- Prepare program “look” boards
- Maintain project libraries; compile all reference material together with program files
- Present ideas and designs to senior leadership team
- Update “look” boards with Seasonal Line Assortment Presentations
- Ability to innovate and think creatively
- Strong sketching skills
- Understanding of the demographics of the brands
- Ability to multi-task and shift priorities
- Excellent leadership, organizational and communication skills
- Proficiency in Photoshop & Illustrator
If you meet the required qualifications and are interested in this role, please apply today.
The Solomon Page Distinction
Solomon Page offers a comprehensive benefit program for hourly employees. We pride ourselves on offering medical, dental, 401(k), direct deposit and commuter benefits to our employees, including freelancers - which sets us apart in the industries we serve.
About Solomon Page
Founded in 1990, Solomon Page is a specialty niche provider of staffing and executive search solutions across a wide array of functions and industries. The success of Solomon Page reflects an organic growth strategy supported by a highly entrepreneurial culture. Acting as a strategic partner to our clients and candidates, we focus on providing customized solutions and building long-term relationships based on trust, respect, and the consistent delivery of excellent results. For more information and additional opportunities, visit: solomonpage.com and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.