The Los Angeles Sparks have an immediate need for a Part-time Graphic Designer. The Part-Time Graphic Designer will work to execute assets with Senior Designer's direction to ensure business objectives are met across departments, including marketing, corporate partnerships, game presentation, and ticket sales.
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
- Design and layout of projects and campaigns from beginning conceptual stages through approval, ensuring alignment with brand guidelines and on time delivery for specified medium/channel (i.e - web, social, email, print, signage)
- Work with marketing team leadership to produce final designs
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Work cross functionally with Marketing, Social Media, Corporate Partnerships, Game Presentation, and Ticket Sales
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university in Fine Arts, Media Arts, Graphic Design
- Minimum 2 years related design experience in sports industry, design firm, broadcast, or within an internal creative services team; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong portfolio showcasing your design skills and experience
- Proficiency in taking direction and executing changes when necessary
- Help maintain and improve the infrastructure and archive of digital assets for the marketing department
- Ability to multi-task and be flexible to shift between projects as new priorities emerge
- Must have thorough knowledge of graphics-related Macintosh software including Adobe Creative Cloud programs: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat. Motion graphics, video editing, and/or 3D graphic experience a plus
- Attentive to detail and direction and have excellent organizational skills
- Proactive problem solver and able to work well under pressure.
- Able to prioritize, effectively communicate status change and manage multiple tasks and projects for multiple projects simultaneously
- Irregular and extended hours including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Availability for all Sparks games (home and away) for the season
- Remote/Hybrid Work Schedule
- Part-Time, 16-24 hours a week
*Applications will not be considered without a portfolio
We are an equal opportunity employer, and you will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform critical job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.