Short Term Associate Graphic Designer
Shop Premium Outlets (shoppremiumoutlets.com) is seeking an Associate Graphic Designer to be closely working with Creative Lead and responsible for designing and developing digital assets to support marketing and merchandising campaigns and promotions. Candidate are expected to be digital savvy and passionate about graphic design, very comfortable with working in a fast-paced, detail oriented and collaborative driven working environment.
**This role is a 4-6 month contract to start**What You'll Do
- With the guidance of the Creative Lead, design a variety of assets for Brand Acquisition, Marketing and Merchandising, including campaign assets and marketing emails, as well as other internal creative needs, from conceptualization through final approval.
- Work collaboratively and constructively on each project with other members on the team including Copywriters, Marketing Managers, Email Managers, Brand Operations, etc.
- Execute on-brand design demonstrating considered layout, image composition, typography, and a sophisticated use of color palette.
- Create designs that reflect the current creative direction, as established by the Executive Creative Lead.
- Develop designs in a fast-paced environment without compromising quality
At Rue Gilt Groupe/Shop PO, diversity enriches our passion, collaboration, kindness and innovation. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive environment where every Associate is empowered to learn, grow and bring their full self to work. Even if you don't check off every qualification in the job description, that's okay. We encourage you to apply to any role that excites you and sparks delight! We can't wait to learn more about you!
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience as a junior designer or as a designer in an agency or in-house creative group
- BA in Graphic Design or equivalent educational training in typography or related field.
- The foundational training to create refined designs with a focus on layout, image composition, and typography
- Exceptional skills with imaging applications such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to balance multiple small projects and deadlines.
- Great, positive attitude – we are a highly collaborative and collegial team.
- Desire to learn new things and keep abreast of the world of fashion, style, design, retailing and ecommerce.
- Applications without portfolios will not be considered**
Expected Hourly Rate Range: $25.00/hr - $30.00/hr
Rue Gilt Groupe is committed to providing Associates with equal pay for equal work and carefully considers a wide range of compensation factors, including but not limited to, prior experience, education, certification(s), license(s), skills and expertise, location, internal equity, and other factors that are job related and consistent with business need. Our goal is to support, reward and compensate the entire individual. Depending on role eligibility, your offer may also include bonus/commission, equity, 401(k) match, and a variety of benefits. Therefore, final offer amounts may vary from the amount stated.