We are looking for an Assistant Designer-Loungewear with Browzwear experience for a notable contemporary fashion company in New York, New York. This is a hybrid, freelance position.
- 3-5 days on site in NYC office
- Individual contributor position responsible for creating 3D product designs and for achieving the style, appearance and fit characteristics of new products and improvements in existing products
- Responsible for creating 3D Cads and revisions
- Initiating and updating Tech Packs in Centric PLM
- Updating BOMs
- Managing a high volume of style's and sku's
- Partners closely with Designer
- Bachelor's degree in Design or equivalent experience
- 1-2+ years of relevant experience
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Browzwear / Lotta, Centric PLM
If you meet the required qualifications and are interested in this role, please apply today.
The Solomon Page Distinction
Solomon Page offers a comprehensive benefit program for hourly employees. We pride ourselves on offering medical, dental, 401(k), direct deposit and commuter benefits to our employees, including freelancers - which sets us apart in the industries we serve.
About Solomon Page
Founded in 1990, Solomon Page is a specialty niche provider of staffing and executive search solutions across a wide array of functions and industries. The success of Solomon Page reflects an organic growth strategy supported by a highly entrepreneurial culture. Acting as a strategic partner to our clients and candidates, we focus on providing customized solutions and building long-term relationships based on trust, respect, and the consistent delivery of excellent results. For more information and additional opportunities, visit: solomonpage.com and connect with us on Facebook, X, and LinkedIn.