Robert Half Marketing & Creative is looking for a Paid Social Specialist for one of our clients in Charlotte, NC. This position is a 100% freelance opportunity roughly 5-10 hours a week!
The ideal candidate has in-depth knowledge of paid social ad campaigns: building, adjusting and maximizing most hours of the day. This position does not manage organic social media.Responsibilities
- Oversee paid social content strategy, track activity, and present meaningful reports that can be shared with various stakeholders.
- Optimize & execute Paid Social Media programs across Facebook/Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, TikTok, and other emerging social channels.
- Email marketing experience is a plus, especially familiarity with list segmentation, automation and list hygiene.
- Ensure all major campaigns and initiatives have launched correctly across each social channel.
- Ensure content is clear, compelling and properly distributed across platforms. Adhere to a consistent brand voice.
- Write copy that's engaging, brand-compliant and timely.
- Collect and analyze data, identify trends and proactively communicate insights ensuring positive KPIs.
- Adhere to and maintain a testing plan to maximize investment value and traffic, share insights with the marketing team.
- Manage multiple tasks and projects within a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborate with Communication, Content and Creative teams to ensure delivery of compelling content that delights and engages audiences, while enabling achievement of key acquisition goals.
- Identify opportunities to leverage software and technology to improve customer engagement and conversion rates.
- Track and monitor the success of paid social media initiatives and provide monthly or quarterly reports and recommendations
- 3+ years paid social experience required
- Experience executing campaign builds and/or prior training in ads manager portals of social media platforms
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Excellent communication and writing skills required
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time
- Incredible attention to detail
- Strong MS Excel abilities
- Self-directed with problem-solving skills
Innovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half works to put you in the best position to succeed. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - whenever you choose - even on the go.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit
© 2023 Robert Half. An Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veterans. By clicking “Apply Now,” you’re agreeing to