Bearded Brothers – Social media manager (freelance)
Preview: Opportunity to own and grow social media presence with a growing CPG brand. Long term opportunity to expand into a more full-time position, taking on more responsibility and leading the charge on creating a living brand that stands out and gets all stakeholders excited.
Who we are: Bearded Brothers’ focus is on enhancing people’s wellbeing through exceptional snacking experiences.
Please review our core values that fuel everything we do at Bearded Bros:
- We first: Always be checking your ego. Admit when you’re wrong. This is a hard business and we need team mentalities, not hero wannabes.
- No Eeyores: Be true to yourself but have the respect and professionalism to show up to work with positive energy, especially on the days you don’t feel like it. Negative vibes not wanted.
- Open to feedback, with follow through: We are all a work in progress. Receive feedback with gratitude and have the humbleness to follow through on the feedback received.
- Tenacious: Building something great is not easy. Keep at it when things are hard, confusing, and overwhelming. Don’t give up and be persistent.
- Treat others like they want to be treated: We treat people with kindness, respect, and approach relationships with empathy, meeting others where they are.
- Extreme ownership: An ode to Jocko Wilink’s book, “Extreme Ownership.” We take ownership of our responsibilities and do not assign blame to anywhere else but to ourselves when our work is done or not done.
- Think around the bend: Pay attention to what else is going on within the business and identify how we can get better. What are we doing that can be done better, even if it’s not within your “role”? What is next that we should be preparing for?
- Utilize the brand identity and overall gameplan to create thoughtful, creative, and innovative social content.
- Create content: Utilize Instagram and TikTok to develop content that creates engagement and builds the brand
- Influencer engagement: Work with existing influencers by engaging with and reposting select content
- Community engagement: Engage with existing community and develop a welcoming vibe that fosters a sense of excitement and positivity
- Fit our Core Focus and Core Values like a glove
- Extremely thoughtful to ensure brand is well represented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop and execute social media strategies
- Strong attention to detail and design aesthetics in posts
- Ability to take initiative and accomplish tasks without being told what to do
- Ability to manage time efficiently / required for daily tasks
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with content creation, graphic design, and photography is a plus.