A consulting company is looking for a FREELANCE TO POSSIBLE FULL -TIME Social Media Coordinator to support the team. This opportunity starts November 2023. Client is estimating 20 -30 hours week.
Pay range for this role is $32 - $35/hr.
THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR:
- years of experience
- Experience managing social media accounts for a corporate entity including LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter/X, and/or Facebook
- Proficiency with HubSpot's social tool
- Strong graphic design / creative capability to create compelling social media posts
- Competent creative writing capabilities
- Background in professional services a plus
THE RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR:
- Utilize Hubspot to post on social media platforms
- Collaborate with other departments to reach social media goals
- Maintain posting cadence (1 to 2 post a day on LinkedIn) in addition to other platforms
- Create compelling social media post
Creative Circle's Freelance Employee benefits package includes eligibility for Minimum Essential Coverage (MEC) medical plan, dental/vision/term life package, discount prescription program, critical illness, accident, tele-behavioral health, and 401(k) plan. Sick leave is provided to Candidates whose assignment work location is in a state or city subject to sick leave laws. A Minimum Value (MV) PPO medical plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and paid holiday eligibility are based on length and dates of service.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.