We are seeking a Freelance CRO (Conversion Rate Optimization) Strategist to collaborate on and execute CRO initiatives for our customers. As an initial project, you will develop a scalable and efficient process for user experience testing/heuristic audits. Future projects will include establishing an experimentation program for our customers. This is a freelance position with an expected workload of 0-15 hours per week of work. Schedule is flexible, and this position is remote.
- Develop a scalable and cost effective heuristic audit process, utilizing third-party platforms such as userlytics, usertesting, or similar.
- Provide reporting to the executive team showcasing the effectiveness of CRO efforts within the company.
- Work with marketing to develop collateral and create a CRO proposal process.
- 3+ years of experience planning & executing CRO programs.
- Proven track record of using CRO techniques to drive business impact.
- Knowledge of CRO tools including experimentation platforms, behavioral analytics software, web analytics tools such as GA4, Google Tag Manager, Airtable, etc.
About Boost Local
At Boost Local, we help local service businesses grow through our expertise in marketing, analytics, CRM, web design & development, and CRO. Boost Local is currently an early stage business (startup).