Greeley City Lifestyle produces a community-based magazine on a monthly basis. The magazine is for, by, and about the residents of each community. We focus on beautiful homes in the neighborhood, fresh local restaurants, events going on, local places of interest, and much more.
City Lifestyle was founded in 2009 with our first publication, Leawood Lifestyle. Since then we have taken the process that brought us success and created a franchise model that invites entrepreneurs to start premium community-focused magazines in their areas. We’re currently publishing 100+ hyper-local magazines all over the country and we’re excited to be in your area!
As an independent publisher for Lifestyle, we are looking for a highly motivated and detail-oriented person to work from home and join us as a part-time Publication Director. If you thrive in an autonomous environment and have excellent communication skills, this is the perfect opportunity for you! As the Publication Director, you'll be responsible for a range of tasks, including scheduling appointments, managing social media, overseeing advertising partnerships, providing customer support, and ensuring timely completion of editorial content for our magazine. This part time role could potentially grow to a full time position for the right candidate who is interested in growing with our company.
You MUST live within 15 miles of Greeley, CO. Please do not apply if you do not meet this qualification.
- Appointment Set Publisher Sales Meetings: Schedule and confirm sales meetings with potential partners using phone, social media, and email.
- Maintain Social Media Platforms: Create and publish engaging posts on social media to enhance our brand visibility and engage with our audience.
- Oversee Ads List and Partner Communication: Manage our ads list, communicate seamlessly with advertising partners, and promptly address any issues.
- Invoice Partners and Collections: Handle partner invoicing and collections accurately and on time.
- Customer Love: Provide exceptional customer support, strengthening relationships and addressing concerns.
- Oversee Development of Monthly Editorial Content: Stay updated on local trends to develop compelling content for our magazine.
- Create Issue Outline: Select concepts, layouts, pages, word counts, and photo requirements for each issue, ensuring a cohesive publication.
- Select and Collaborate with Local Contributors: Work closely with contributing writers and photographers, providing guidance and feedback.
- Ensure Timely Completion of Content: Monitor assigned stories, review and edit content as needed, and ensure timely completion.
- Submission and Proofing: Maintain high-quality standards by ensuring print-ready content and conducting thorough proofing rounds.
- Communication and Problem Solving: Regularly update the Publisher on project status, discuss obstacles, and find solutions.
- Freelance Payment Invoices: Prepare and provide payment invoices for contributing writers.
Qualifications and Requirements:
Residence in the Greeley COarea. This is a must.
- Previous experience in sales coordination, content management, or a related field preferred.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Detail-oriented with exceptional organizational skills.
- High level of autonomy and ability to work independently from home.
- Proficient in using phone, social media, and email for appointment setting and communication.
- Familiarity with social media platforms and ability to create engaging content.
- Knowledge of the magazine publishing industry and editorial content development is not required but a plus.
If you're a self-driven and detail-oriented individual, this is an exciting opportunity to join our team! This is a work from home opportunity and requires 20 hours per week. Please send your resume We look forward to hearing from you!