We are seeking a talented Social Media Coordinator to help in the execution of campaigns across the digital and social landscape. The ideal candidate is well-versed in social media marketing and strategy, has strong writing skills, and is comfortable in a fast-paced creative environment. You must have experience publishing within the digital and social landscape, and familiarity with social media analytics. Entertainment industry experience is a bonus.
ABOUT WATSON DESIGN GROUP
We develop campaigns and digital experiences for clients in the entertainment sector across earned, owned, paid and experiential space. From the creation of an identity and style to a digital content hub or a 360 interactive platform, Watson creates experiences that carry our client's stories to audiences across the globe. The ambition at Watson is to continue to build upon our award-winning campaign work and integrate the expertise of new creative approaches and technologies to our business.
Our Social Media Coordinators are responsible for the direct execution of social calendars, which includes publishing creative content across channels, assisting with copywriting / copy editing and content optimization (identifying relevant trends, hashtags, etc). This role is vital to both Account Management teams and Creative Strategy teams in assisting with the organization of assets, internal and external calendars, and the development of campaign reports.
Core responsibilities include:
- Maintaining campaign calendars and anticipating creative and publishing needs - flagging with the Account Manager when relevant.
- Proactively and consistently vetting replies across all social channels, flagging spam, monitoring sentiment, and tracking performance. Working with the Creative Strategy team to execute community management.
- Talent auditing. Keeping a close eye on talent channels and additional engagement opportunities to share with the team.
- Regularly developing analytics reports under the guidance of the Strategy team that outline both data and strategic recommendations based on performance and trends.
- Monitoring real-time conversation and sentiment, making actionable creative recommendations to the team.
- Quote pulls and script coverage as needed, helping the team to understand the tone, key themes, and beats of a title.
- Supporting Account Managers and Strategists across assigned proposals and campaigns. This includes attending brainstorms, ongoing idea development, platform recommendations, and copyediting.
- Content programming: Utilize editorial judgment, social expertise, and audience insights to determine placement of content across platforms. Monitor real-time insights and adjust programming tactics accordingly for maximum impact.
- Growth/experimentation: Develop and identify new opportunities and strategies for growth. Create thoughtful plans to test and track results.
- Plan and execute Content Strategy for all project and retained brand social channels – Instagram, Facebook, Tik Tok, YouTube, Twitter, as well as key international platforms.
- Responsible for developing content calendars
- Develop standards, expertise and best practices within Social to inform and scale across all marketing and channel platforms.
- Oversee launches, trailer, key art etc
- Direct line of communication with clients, keeping them updated on editorial calendar, milestones, audience feedback and making proactive suggestions to drive engagement
- Contribute social expertise in brainstorms, leaning into audience insights, platform insights and ideas that resonate with audiences, across genre
- Think strategically about audience positioning, copy and TOV in pitches and planning
- Partner with the strategy and accounts teams to execute always on tactics on social accounts
- Responsible for posting and monitoring clients social communities, maintaining a thoughtful, insightful and engaging dialogue with our audience
- Collaborate with CMs and Coordinators on social listening and response.
- Effectively engage with and cultivate audiences across social platforms, driving audience growth.
- Monitor and apply learnings for the ongoing development of global platforms on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, Threads and others.
- Partner with a creative team to develop reactive assets for social platforms.
- Ensure branding consistency, clarity and quality of all social communications
- Brief Design team and manage communication for global brand content and campaign assets ensuring cross-functional feedback that aligns with overarching strategy for key launches.
- Stay current and forward thinking on new global social media platforms, best practices and use within the competitive landscape.
- Identify and propose new, innovative social media campaigns and initiatives in support of key brand moments, events and milestones.