*Temporarily Remote Due to Covid*
Love bringing gorgeous design to life? Know that your work is head and shoulders above the rest? Well, Mammoth Advertising-an NYC-based, entertainment-focused, award-winning agency-is seeking an experienced and versatile motion designer to join the team on a freelance-possibly permanent-basis. You'll be responsible for producing animated videos, GIFs, and cinemagraphs for social platforms. This person in this role will develop concepts that create unique digital content that translates to incredible experiences. Clients are primarily the major TV and cable networks and film studios.
Responsibilities will include:
- Special effects
- Text animation (including kinetic typography)
- Frame-by-frame animation
- A killer portfolio showcasing great animation, typography, and design skills
- Proficiency with After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Must be able to follow creative direction, work on multiple fast-paced projects and maintain order within files and deliverables
- At least 2 years of relevant agency experience (internships and freelance are applicable)
- Relevant experience with video content across various social media platforms including trends, formats and specs a plus
- Additional knowledge of Video Copilot/Trapcode plugins and Premiere is a plus
If this sounds like you, please submit your rate, resume, and a link to your portfolio. We’d love to hear from you.
Mammoth is an equal opportunity employer.
Please, no recruiters or phone calls about this job.
Job Types: Temporary, Contract
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Social media strategy: 2 years (Required)
- Digital marketing: 1 year (Required)
- Mac OS: 2 years (Required)
- Entertainment Marketing: 2 years (Required)
- Social Media Marketing: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote