Dielmann Sotheby’s International Realty is a leading residential real estate brokerage firm with agents who have been representing clients in St. Louis’ neighborhoods for decades. Since its partnership with Sotheby’s International Realty in 2007, the firm has provided local expertise across the globe with access to over 1000 offices in 77 countries. We work closely as a team and are structured around our core values:
- We demonstrate integrity and hold ourselves accountable
- We are inclusive, collaborative, and treat each other with respect
- We are self-driven, value continuous improvement, and always strive for excellence
- We thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, fun, innovative, and accountable environment
We’re seeking a talented marketing designer with a graphic design degree or related degree.
This marketing designer will be primarily assisting with designing layouts and marketing collateral for: digital; print; social media; layout-heavy designs like magazines, postcards, multi-page brochures; digital newsletters and promotional emails; agent branding, logos, and marketing collateral, and more
- Adobe Creative Suite Expert (INDD, AI, and PSD), with familiarity across the whole suite of programs
- Capable of utilizing Brand Standards to design digital and print marketing materials.
- Show strong design skills, impeccable typography, and an exceptional eye for detail to consistently create high-quality work.
- Expert in Layout Design and feels comfortable starting with a blank page or updating existing materials to a fresh look.
- Full knowledge of print production and pre-press file setup (bleeds, crop lines, CMYK vs. Pantone, etc.)
- Full knowledge of digital-first advertising design.
- Photo editing skills for both print and digital (color correction, masking, mocks, etc.)
- Expert in time management for project deadlines and production schedules.
- Knowledge of best practices for digital and mobile design.
- Work closely with our Director of Marketing to drive the brand through innovative, brand-building work.
- Actively pitch in to all phases of the creative process—from concept to implementation
- Digital design: email, ads, presentations
- Social design: social-specific campaigns, in-feed templates, story templates, and more
- Print design: ads, collateral, direct mail
- Branding: Logo design, brand identity, pitch decks
- Liaise with the Marketing Director and produce polished assets for all company, agent, and development marketing, and advertising needs
- Brainstorming and developing campaigns while working with clients on multiple projects at once.
- Collaborating and partnering with the marketing director and the agents to ensure that both the copy and the visuals are in perfect sync to make the concept as powerful, vivid, and compelling as possible.
- Ensure brand consistency across all platforms including listing collateral, marketing, and advertising materials.
- Responsible for custom collateral design as requested by an agent while still meeting brand standards.
- Must have a degree relating to graphic design
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects) and Microsoft Office Suite
- Understand branding and corporate identity standards implementation and compliance
- Self-driven, proactive, and good at identifying next steps and taking them
- A keen eye for design; expert at typography
- Refined, but the bold design aesthetic
- Exudes luxury and high-end end-aesthetics and knows how to produce designs/visuals that cater to that clientele (luxury experience is preferred).
- Strong problem-solver and demonstrated resourcefulness (sees roadblocks as challenges and presents unique ways to overcome any potential hurdles)
- Strong communication skills
- A true creative.
- Strong conceptualization skills and ability to brainstorm with a team.
- Meticulously organized with great attention to detail
- Able to work quickly within tight deadlines
- Copywriting and composition skills are a plus
- Forward-thinking, continually learning, and excited to bring new ideas to the table
- Real estate experience is a plus, but not required!