Longfellow Real Estate Partners is a vertically integrated real estate company dedicated to investing in the rapidly growing and highly specialized life sciences sector. Our institutional capabilities and market expertise enable us to deliver superior risk-adjusted returns for our investors while building collaborative, long-term partnerships with our tenants. Longfellow is a highly entrepreneurial organization where we pride ourselves on a shared work ethic and a focus on accomplishing collective objectives. Longfellow strives to develop deep and lasting relationships internally within our team and externally with our investors, clients, vendors, and community through a shared vision and values.
Longfellow has grown from a small start-up in 2009 to a 190+ person organization and one of the largest privately owned owner / operators in the life science. The firm has a 16.5M+ square foot existing portfolio / development pipeline across 8 major life sciences markets in the US and UK (Boston, Maryland-Washington D.C., New York City, North Carolina, Philadelphia, San Diego, San Francisco Bay Area, and London/Cambridge in the UK).
With unprecedented growth, we are looking for a collaborative and entrepreneurial individual to join Longfellow where we envision considerable opportunity for advancement as our firm expands. We believe what’s good for our team is good for our business – Longfellow encourages a kind, fun, and collaborative culture where the wins are shared. We envision considerable opportunity for advancement as our organization expands.
The Junior Graphic Designer will be responsible for creating marketing, communication, and presentation materials to support corporate, property, and Elevate initiatives across Longfellow’s global portfolio. This position is a contract role and will be set in the Boston office and will work across the Marketing, Elevate, and Corporate Communications / PR verticals focusing on LFREP’s East Coast and UK portfolios.
- Create presentations and reporting packages for Portfolio Management, Investments, Partners, and LP’s
- Assist with creation of new business proposals
- Create and manage corporate templates / forms for use across all verticals
- Create and maintain HR materials needed for onboarding, employee engagement, and recruiting
- Works with Corporate PR team to produce internal and external graphic communications across multiple platforms (print media, digital, corporate newsletter, Town Halls, social media, etc.)
Property Marketing (East Coast / UK)
- Create flyers, brochures, e-blasts, marketing boards and presentations to support marketing and leasing initiatives and that adhere to project branding/identity guidelines
- Assist in brand collateral development for newly acquired assets and development projects
- Work with Marketing Managers and Social Media Manager to create social media graphics supporting the leasing and marketing efforts of assets
- Assist with tenant / property communication emails as needed
- Assist in creation of tenant proposal materials as needed
Elevate (East Coast / UK)
- Assist with collateral creation and brand management related to Elevate, LFREP’s proprietary tenant programs and experience platform, across the national portfolio
- App Graphics
- Promotional Boards
- Cards, Gift Tags, Packaging, Etc.
- Tenant Digital Communications
- Assist in brand identity development for restaurants operating in Longfellow projects and leveraged by the Elevate team
- Ensure all materials and communications adhere to Elevate brand standards
- Ensure all materials adhere to Longfellow / Elevate / Property brand hierarchy
- Work with Elevate Associates and Social Media Manager to create social media graphics supporting Elevate events and initiatives
- Create graphs, charts, maps, other supporting collateral for use across verticals
- Translate content into visual and interactive elements
- Assist in ad hoc projects as needed
- Minimum of 3+ years of graphic design experience
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficient in After Effects, knowledgeable of Premier Pro a plus
- Ability to manage multiple design projects simultaneously
- Proficient at producing print, digital, and large-scale materials
- Astute eye for design
- Work effectively with team members on project vision, goals, and edits
- Manage deadlines effectively
- Maintain strong adherence to brand guidelines