Bounteous is looking for a Contract-to-Hire Senior Designer
to join our team.
The Senior Designer is responsible for designing and contributing to creative concepts, detailed design, enhancements, and execution of digital media (websites, mobile applications, social media assets, email templates) for our dining and convenience clients. This role requires the ability to design, develop, and enhance existing graphic/identity branding that meets marketing objectives, integrates customer usability best practices, and addresses client brand standards.
This is a hands-on opportunity ideal for an organized and detail-oriented Designer who can consistently deliver high quality, data-driven solutions. The ideal candidate is a naturally engaging storyteller who works well with cross-disciplinary teams to further best practices at every opportunity.Role And Responsibilities
- Produce meticulous, beautiful experiences that take into account business and user objectives, brand guidelines, and channel specifications/requirements (websites, mobile applications, email, etc.)
- Create and present design deliverables with limited oversight including design concepts, comps, experience strategy documentation, prototypes, style guides, pattern libraries, deliverable styling, and more
- Present design decisions to internal and client teams; iterate and implement feedback
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure all functionality and design meets client and user expectations
- Participate in discovery activities such as design workshops, brand questionnaire and overviews, digital system/style audits, and competitive analysis
- Prototype complex interactions with high standards of usability in mind
- Actively contribute to our culture and atmosphere, quality of work, and growth into the next generation of experience designers
- Deliver continuous feedback to peers, complete self-review, input time consistently, and communicate deadline conflicts
- 3+ years of experience as a creative professional, with a focus on digital marketing and a solid understanding of designing for web and mobile applications
- Digital agency experience strongly preferred
- Experience with convenience store, dining, restaurant, and/or hospitality industries strongly preferred
- Digital photography, video editing, and illustration skills a huge plus
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator), Figma, InVision, and Microsoft 365
- Experience in Adobe After Effects or similar motion graphics programs a plus
- Impeccable understanding of typography, layout, color, and all other elements of design
- Skilled in developing digital design concepts; well-versed with web technology, usability, and core development tools. Understanding of web design constraints, including designing for a CMS
- Experience designing around data sets and reusable components/patterns
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and project team members
- An excellent listener with a passion for human-centered design
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail; proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proactive; ability to work independently without being micromanaged
- BS/BA/BFA in graphic design, digital design, visual communication, or other design-related fields or equivalent consulting agency experience preferred
- Ability to travel/work on-site 4+ times/month
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here .
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
In addition, you have the opportunity to participate in several Team Member Networks, sometimes referred to as employee resource groups (ERGs), that host space with individuals with shared identities, interests, and passions. Our Team Member Networks celebrate communities of color, life as a working parent or caregiver, the 2SLGBTQIA+ community, wellbeing, and more. Regardless of your respective identity, there are various avenues we involve team members in the Bounteous community.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.