12 months contract
- This is a fully remote position
- Visa sponsorship is not available, now or in the near future, for this position**
- Travel Required: 10-15%. Travel will be for domestic photoshoots.
- Education Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, or Advertising
- Years of Experience Required: 4
- Portfolio links must be included at the top of the resume for the candidate to be considered for this role. Candidates without portfolio links will be rejected.
- Collaborates closely with writers, design lead and content lead to develop marketing-leading digital, print and video advertising.
- With minimal supervision, develops and designs company publications and advertising, including image selects, layouts, mock-ups and final files.
- Directs, recommends and monitors graphic suppliers, including pre-media, printers, illustrators and contracted agencies.
- Maintains current product listings across several platforms—print, web, social media, internal sources and global specifics where required.
- Creates web layouts using Adobe Figma.
- Working knowledge of photography and videography workflow.
- Ensures work product meets approved company brand standards and guidelines. Modifies work product if corrections are needed.
Skill Set Requirements – candidates should have all of the following:
Nice To Haves
- 4+ years of experience in graphic design producing a wide range of advertising and marketing projects demonstrated through your online portfolio.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, and Bridge), Adobe Figma, and Salesforce email marketing tools.
- Solid communication skills and expertise in Microsoft PowerPoint. You will need to present your design ideas and how they meet our strategic challenges.
- Speak the language of the various applications of design, including digital advertising, marketing, photography, illustration, and video production.
- Project management. You’ll need to actively manage and execute multiple projects simultaneously. We use sophisticated project management software, but there’s no substitute for personal responsibility.
- Be a quick learner. Get up to speed quickly on various software tools for online project management, team communication, etc.
- Agency experience
- Ag background
- Experience with Agile methodology