Our client, a pre-launch beauty brand, is looking for a freelance Digital Designer / Art Director to assist their team 40 hours per week, ongoing!
Preference to folks in the NYC/NJ area for you like you to come onsite as-needed for photoshoots + initial onboarding but can work primarily remote. MAY consider someone FULLY remote and not local.
The Digital Designer / Art Director will:
- work under a CD to execute on their newly established brand guidelines and create social media assets, marketing collateral, web pages, banners, paid digital media ads, email templates, etc.
- work across 1-2 of their beauty brands (hair and skin) and be hands-on / executional
- handle basic graphic design / production work as-needed (crop images, resize assets, etc.)
- design both print and digital collateral (mailers, web, etc)
The Digital Designer / Art Director has:
- 3-5 years of experience in design (digital and print ideally) and a high-end / luxury aesthetic
- experience in beauty, skin, fashion, etc. or relevant vertical
- their own computer, and the ability to work primarily remote 40 hours per week, ongoing
- fluency in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
Creative Circle's Freelance Employee benefits package includes eligibility for Minimum Essential Coverage (MEC) medical plan, dental/vision/term life package, discount prescription program, critical illness, accident, tele-behavioral health, and 401(k) plan. Employee Stock Purchase Plan and paid holiday eligibility are based on length and dates of service.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: Jennifer.Marshall@jobalert.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.