Our health care system client, one of the largest in the region, is looking for a REMOTE, freelance Graphic Designer to start in November, around 20 hours per week, through June 2024.
The Graphic Designer will provide much-needed branded design and layout expertise for various print and digital marketing collateral (flyers, wellness guides for patients, one-pagers, etc.).
We're also looking for a highly organized person who can work in a project management tool such as Workfront.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities
- Design different branded versions of collateral to be used for several client brands and audiences
- Make designs visually engaging, clean
- Manage design projects in Workfront
- Manage version control
- Ensure projects are print-ready
- Help manage repository of assets in SharePoint
- Develop deep understanding of business unit, audiences and apply accordingly to design
Graphic Designer Requirements
- Strong portfolio of print and digital projects
- Expertise in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop
- Proven ability to apply a brand to work and version out
- Strong print production skills
- Own computer and software
Creative Circle's Freelance Employee benefits package includes eligibility for Minimum Essential Coverage (MEC) medical plan, dental/vision/term life package, discount prescription program, critical illness, accident, tele-behavioral health, and 401(k) plan. Sick leave is provided to Candidates whose assignment work location is in a state or city subject to sick leave laws. A Minimum Value (MV) PPO medical plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and paid holiday eligibility are based on length and dates of service.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: Rose.Frezza@jobalert.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.