Our E-Commerce Clothing/Manufacturing client is seeking a Videographer for Social Media Content. This is a freelance to potential full-time, 100% onsite, in studio at corporate office in downtown Ft. Lauderdale.
The Videographer is responsible to support our initiatives for our growing Video, Animation and Social Media needs. Providing animations, videos and graphic design support to multiple Art department channels.
- Tasks will include digital photography, goods/apparel styling, video editing and web/email design
- Concept, produce, and edit short and long format videos for Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Facebook, and internal platforms
- Concept and product Pinterest-like apparel vignettes based on campaigns. Including story-boarding, garment pulling, styling, and shooting. Post-Production work as well
- Create designs for online that mirror brand identity and style guidelines
- Work on all aspects of image production including photo usage, photo color, color accuracy, re-touching
- Min 3 years working in-house ad agency, photgraphy/video studio
- Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects, Illustrator, Premier, Lightroom, Workfront
- Collaborate with Marketing, Art Directors, Production teams, Photography and Creative Director to create eye catching designs and imagery that reflect brand
Creative Circle's Freelance Employee benefits package includes eligibility for Minimum Essential Coverage (MEC) medical plan, dental/vision/term life package, discount prescription program, critical illness, accident, tele-behavioral health, and 401(k) plan. Employee Stock Purchase Plan and paid holiday eligibility are based on length and dates of service.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: Christa.Grant@jobalert.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.