Job Title: Graphic Designer
Location: Hybrid in Nashville, TN
Type: 6 Month Contract
- Maintain graphic design standards and subsequently ensure that the work adheres to a high level of excellence.
- Utilize design resources and follow guidelines across the organization.
- Collaborate on design projects with teammates and other business partners.
- Assist with design projects from concept to completion, development, QA, and implementation.
- Assist vendors, development teams or the business when appropriate.
- Stay current with design industry trends and be knowledgeable with basic design principles.
- Follow guidelines for file organization and naming conventions.
- Understand creating and utilizing templates for layout of various assets.
- Able to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities and meet deadlines.
- Able to work independently to problem solve while also working with a team for collaboration.
- College graduate, or equivalent experience, with 1-3 years of graphic design experience.
- Link to a digital portfolio required
- Design tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Able to self-manage work load