What We’ll Call You:
Graphic Designer (Contractor)
What We’re Seeking:
We’re looking for a graphic designer with a proven track record to work on design assets for our growing CBD brand. We have an in-house marketing team and network of contractors, but are in need of another graphic designer to help us grow our marketing efforts. You'll primarily design custom marketing emails and other assets as needed on a contract basis. Your collaboration with our Head of Creative and the broader marketing team will be key in elevating our email campaigns, ensuring quality designs while adhering to deadlines. This collaboration is initially projected to last until the end of the year, with the potential for extension.
To excel in this role, you’ll need to bring robust experience designing custom email campaigns and flows. We’re also looking for someone with experience designing display ads, websites, email, social, and more. We’ll expect you to intimately understand and implement our brand guidelines. You’ll need strong presentation, written, and verbal communication skills, as you’ll be responsible for regularly communicating design intent and impact to the marketing team.
This is an opportunity to work with a fast growing company in a booming industry and have influence over the creative assets for our brands.
What You’ll Do:
- Design high-quality, custom email campaigns and flows.
- Take on additional design projects as needed- including but not limited to: websites/landing pages, display ads, and social media assets.
- Closely follow brand guidelines, including colors, typography, photography, graphic styles, brand messaging, and more.
- Work with our in-house Head of Creative and marketing team.
Why You’ll Select Us:
- Contract role that allows you professional flexibility.
- Pay will be based on experience / hours worked.
- Consistent work through end of year and potentially beyond
- Free CBD Products.
- Fully remote.
Why We’ll Select You:
- 3+ years of graphic design experience in an agency environment or corporate brand role.
- Proven experience working across a broad spectrum of media – digital, web, email, social, and more.
- Highly proficient in all aspects of graphic design including content design, illustration, typography, color theory, and technical applications.
- Proven track record of designing content for a high traffic ecommerce website.
- Adobe Creative Suite expert (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator).
- Strong visual and verbal presentation skills; able to optimally show and communicate design intent to the marketing team.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with an ability to manage multiple projects at a time with minimal oversight.
- Strong project management and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines while working in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
We are looking for a highly skilled graphic designer that will add immediate value to our marketing efforts.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- 3+ years of graphic design experience required.
- Adobe Creative Suite expertise (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator) required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Fine Art Design, or related field preferred.
- Contract role.
- Fully remote.
R&R is an Equal Opportunity Employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other basis covered by applicable law.